World class sights for just $45. This tour takes you past the massive granite cliffs of the Stawamus Chief, the cascading waters of Shannon Falls, and the spectacular peaks of the Tantalus range. World class beauty is just a stone’s throw away.
ON THIS FLIGHT DISCOVER:
- The massive granite cliffs of the chief
- The cascading Shannon Falls
- The peaks of the impressive Tantalus Range
- Spectacular ocean views
- A bird’s eye view of Squamish, “Canada’s outdoor recreation capital”
Duration: 12 – 15 minutes
Price: $45.00 per passenger *
* 3 passenger minimum.
Sea to Sky Air Ltd. Reservation Policy
- A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) is required at time of booking.
- Cancellations and changes made more than 24 hours prior to flight time will be subject to a 20% administration fee.
- Cancellations or Changes made within 24 hours of scheduled flight time are nonrefundable. “No Shows” will be billed the full fare.
- All flights subject to weather conditions. If flights are cancelled due to inclement weather, flight credits will be issued. (Refunds will be issued if an alternate flight cannot be booked).
- Sea To Sky Air is not responsible for transportation or accommodations in the event of cancellations due to weather.
- Pets: Small animals are allowed if space permits, and must be restrained (kennel/crate).
- Baggage Limits: There is a maximum baggage of 25 pounds per person. Additional baggage may be taken if space is available for a fee of $0.75 per pound subject to available space.